WARNING! IF YOU’RE THINKING OF FRAMING A JERSEY, READ THIS FIRST!
Please be careful as you shop for jersey framing. It is a very skillful, labor-intensive process that requires expert pinning, exact lay-outs, and quality materials. And it is definitely a case of “you get what you pay for!” You will always find cheap jersey framing on the web but those “too good to believe” framing prices will come at a cost...the quality of your framing and care for your jersey! Here is a sampling of what you'll be getting with discounted jersey framing vs. a Sports Gallery Framing:
- Lightweight Plastic (Polystyrene) Moulding- The same material that is used for CD jewel cases.
SPORTS GALLERY FRAMING USES THICK WOOD MOULDING
- Cheap, Lightweight, Non-UV protective Plexi
OUR FRAMING USES HEAVY UV-PROTECTIVE GLASS.
- Stiff, Unnatural Look – In cheap jersey framing, the jersey is typically secured to a cardboard insert and backing using fabric tags and staples.
OUR JERSEYS ARE EXPERTLY PINNED WITH STAINLESS STEEL PINS FOR MORE NATURAL LOOK.
- Staples & Fabric Tags Damage - These inferior framing materials tug on the jersey ripping larger holes over time.
SPORTS GALLERY’S CAREFULLY PLACED STAINLESS STEEL PINS MINIMIZE IMPACT ON JERSEY
- Jersey Stapled With Staple Gun To Flimsy Mat Backing
WE CAREFULLY HAND-PIN JERSEYS TO ACID FREE FOAM CORE FOR BETTER PRESENTATION & PRESERVATION
- Since Using Plexi (light so saves on shipping costs), Minimal Shipping Protection Used (again to save on shipping costs)
BECAUSE WE ARE A SELLER ON AMAZON, WE EXPERTLY SHIP OUR GLASS FRAMINGS DAILY WITH MAXIMUM PROTECTION
In short, cheap framing is about high-volume, assembly-line framing. However, in quality jersey framing “The Devil is in the Details.” The two do not go hand in hand. We at Sports Gallery will be careful with your jersey and will treat it like it is our own. In addition, Cheap Price=Not Special. Your framing will not only be low quality but it will be run of the mill and cookie-cutter (at best). We will give your jersey the special and unique presentation that it deserves. To be honest, if you go somewhere else for your jersey framing, you just may end up coming to us later for a reframe. It happens all the time…just check out the image above where we took a big, clunky, wrinkled mess and, working with the client, turned it into a nice and tight quality presentation.
Much easier to just get it right the first time and bring your jersey to Sports Gallery!