Sports Gallery Auction Items
Sports Gallery's Fundraising Services Program has almost two decades and 2,000 fundraisers of experience. We provide Silent & Live Auction items to well over 100 organizations each year, including some of the biggest names in fundraising. We've worked with the 49ers Foundation, Boys & Girls Club, United Way, Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, Bryan Stow Foundation, The Guardsman of San Francisco & many, many more. Our program raised over $100,000 for the Giants Community Fund alone. Let us partner with you!
At Sports Gallery, the difference, and advantage for you, is our unique and classy sports art & collectibles in all price ranges. Our Fundraising Services Staff, with years of experience in charity auctions and school fundraiser events, will help you pick out the items that are right for you and your audience. Our carefully chosen auction items will have the greatest potential for big contributions to your organization. And our items will look great, not only generating bids but entertaining your guests as well. EVERYONE loves to check out our unique sports collectibles and art!
We also can provide:
- Bid Sheet & Price Assistance
- Item Description Assistance
- Item Images (High & Low Resolution for Promotions/Programs/Online Auctions/BidPal/Etc.)
- Event promotion using SGA website, e-blasts & social media
- Item Display Assistance (Including Stands & Easels)
- Minimal & Easy to Understand Back-Up and Paperwork
And the best part is our service is NO-RISK . Our items are provided to your event free of charge. If no one bids on an item (not likely!), you can return it at no cost to you. We even donate 30% of the price! You will make money with the first bid and have unlimited upward potential depending on the bidding activity. We often have single items that make the organizations 2x and 3x the items worth. Our Sports Collectibles & Art are THAT good!
Just glance to your left for a great example of a Sports Gallery Exclusive Display that attracts heavy bidding at Fundraisers. Creative and attractive displays, both signed and unsigned, are a key to a successful Sports Fundraiser because of their ability to capture "eye-balls" and bring in heavy bidding action! Unsigned even more so because of their low initial cost. And no one does unsigned better than Sports Gallery...just check out our Exclusive SGA Signature Series.
Also part of our program are unique event, show, and travel packages, including: Award Shows, Entertainment Meet & Greets, Major Sporting Events, TV Show Tapings, Movie Premiers, and Domestic and International Trips. Here's just a small sampling of the type of events available:
- Country Music Awards Show Package
- ESPY Award Show
- Ariana Grande Meet & Greet Package
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Para VIP Experience
- Times Square New Years Eve Experience
- Masters Championship Round Package
- Super Bowl Package
- NASCAR Driving Experience
- NYC Broadway Weekend Package/li>
- New Orleans Experience
- Las Vegas Adventure Package
- St. Andrews Golf Experience
- Paris Museum & Monuments Experience
- South African Golf & Safari Experience
We've partnered with the best in the business to seamlessly integrate these offerings into our portfolio and make them easy and turnkey for our Fundraising Customers.
Where Should I Get My Sports Items? As mentioned, we work with over 100 nonprofit organizations, university athletic departments and schools annually. And no fundraiser is too big or to small. Put simply, this is what we do, week after week, day after day. It isn't a hobby. It isn't something we do on the side. It is our business...and livelihood. We have almost as much at stake with each and every fundraiser as those organizing the event. This is simply not true of many of the other Fundraiser Sports Item Providers.
When turning to a company to help provide sports memorabilia for your fundraiser, here are some tips:
- Check out the provider's website (if they have one). Professional? Impressive? Are you sure your dealing with a company or a person doing this very tricky business on the side? Without a doubt, the "devil is in the details" when it comes to successful auction items and we're all about the details. Put simply, it's what we do!
- Check out their framings & displays. How an item is displayed it SO important in it's ability to get bids. Anything special about their framing & displays? Is it high-quality? Is it unique and creative?
- Check out their unsigned displays. Do they have a wide-variety? Are they attractive and eye-catching? EVERY company has signed baseballs and photos. But not every company has the selection of unsigned displays that Sports Gallery has to offer. From our Championship Series and SGA Signature Series to our unique Concert Mini-Posters, PLEASE believe us when we tell you, these are the game-changing items for your fundraiser. And you won't find them anywhere else.
- Is their discount on the item really what they say? How do you know? Do they have a website where you can see the true retail? Prices in their showroom? Don't just take their word...anyone can say 50% Off when they can make-up a price. All our items are priced both in our showrooms and online (including Amazon.com). You'll know exactly where you stand with us.
- If they are donating $X worth of items for full-donation, really look at, and understand, the items they are "donating." Often they are items that are virtually unsellable at any price because of a complete lack of demand. And often, they will be in poor shape and have faded signatures. They are not only giving up nothing donating these unsellable items (which they will take back after they get no bids) but they are giving you LESS than nothing. These items will make your fundraiser look shabby and unattractive and literally turn people away from your Sports Auction Section. You need to be so careful to understand exactly what your chosen vendor is bringing to your event.
Here are just a few of the organizations that have taken advantage of our "No-Risk" user-friendly program to meet their fundraising goals:
- Archbishop Mitty Athletics
- Bellermine Alumni Association
- Bill Graham Memorial Foundation
- Boys & Girls Club
- Bridge School
- Bryan Stow Foundation
- Cupertino Lions Club
- Family & Children Services
- Giants Community Fund
- Guardsmen of San Francisco
- Jewish Community Center of Palo Alto
- Menlo-Atherton High School Baseball
- Menlo Charity Horse Show @ Circus Club
- Modesto High School Boosters Club
- Modesto Lions Club
- Pacific Athletic Club
- Prostate Cancer
- Saint Frances Cabrini
- San Francisco 49ers Foundation
- San Jose Sharks Foundation
- Save Oakland Sports
- Sonoma County Farm Bureau
- Special Olympics of Northern California
- St. Mary’s of Moraga
- Tim Griffith Foundation
- United Way
- University of California Berkeley Football
- YMCA OF San Mateo
And finally, here's a small sampling of the positive feedback we've received from the organizations we have worked with over the years:
"Our Wine & Wishes was a HUGE success and I am thrilled to report that we sold all of the items!! Thank you again for securing us such great ones!"
Make-A-Wish Greater Bay Area
"We had a great time again this year at Strike Brewing and our Pints for Pups was truly a success because of businesses like Sports Gallery -- and people like YOU!"
Vice President of the Silicon Valley Pet Project
"Kristie has helped us with consigned sports items for our school auction for a number of years. She is always fantastic to work with and we end up with a lot of great sports memorabilia that brings in lots of money for our kids' school! She goes above and beyond by bringing all the items to us at the auction location and makes sure everything is beautifully displayed. I would highly recommend Kristie and Sports Gallery Authenticated for all your sports memorabilia needs."
Carolyn K (Mitty High School Athletics)
"Thank you thank you thank you for being endlessly patient! I really enjoy Sports Gallery, and I clearly adore working with you! I am absolutely telling Minds Matter to use you all for the gala next year. These items immediately elevated the caliber of our auction - not only in the VALUE of items overall, but the visual presentation looked amazing as well."
Minds Matter SF: Spring Gala
"Kristie, you're class act. On behalf of everyone in the Lunatic Fringe Band "Thank You". Can't thank you enough for everything you did for us and helping Tim promote The Love Harder Project.....we look forward to working again very soon!"
John Spriet, Tim Flannery Road Manager
re: Sports Gallery Fundraising @ Tim's Bay Area Concerts
"I am checking in with you to see if you are able to support us again this year. Please say YES!"
Menlo Charity Horse Show Auction Chair
"You really went to a great deal of trouble yesterday to deliver one piece to us. I sure appreciate your exceptional customer service. Thanks so much! Do not hesitate to use me as a reference for any potential client. Thanks again."
Dr. Marshall Kamena
Mayor Emeritus / City of Livermore, CA
President, TV30 Foundation
"We have worked with Sports Gallery for multiple events and they consistently bring high quality sports memorabilia to the table. Our annual Sports Auction draws a high profile crowd and Sports Gallery enables us to offer exciting auction items relevant to our event year after year. When the 49ers and SF Giants are playing as well as they have been it isn’t always easy to find quality memorabilia!"
Guardsmen Sports Auction Co-Chair
"You guys are the greatest...thanks so much."
Tim Flannery, SF Giants Coach
on SGA’s Fundraising Partnership with the Bryan Stow Fund
"Sports Gallery provided the perfect "middle" and "high" end items for our annual auction. It increased our bottom line in revenue by about 35% - that's $5,000 for our preschool! It also increased our attendance by advertising that we would have the sports memorabilia on display. Our children and teachers will benefit tremendously from the contribution that was available to us through using the Sports Gallery. PLUS, Sports Gallery's expertise with the various items was extremely helpful. This is the beginning of a lasting business relationship and East Hills Preschool couldn't be happier. We wouldn't consider having another auction without Sports Gallery's services!"
Debbie Parsons, Auction Co-Chair
East Hills Preschool, San Jose, CA
"Having Sports Gallery memorabilia items at our event not only visually enhanced our silent auction, it gave the entire event a "classier" feel. The staff at Sports Gallery was extremely helpful and attentive to my questions and concerns! Sports Gallery helped take our fundraising event at Pacific Bell Park to the next level and contributed to our huge success!"
Mike Furutani , Silent Auction Coordinator
Japanese Cultural & Community Center of Northern California
"Sports Gallery served as such an amazing resource for our silent auction! Having such fabulous sports memorabilia not only added value and authenticity to our event, but garnered much excitement amongst bidders.The staff at Sports Gallery is incredibly easy to work with and knows what items will benefit the charity or organization most. We would highly recommend this "exchange" program to any and all organizations."
Meredith Myall, Director of Student Activities
Menlo College, Menlo Park, CA
"Sports Gallery items were a great addition to our Auction at St. Elizabeth's. They are all high quality items that present very well. There are price ranges for all budgets - both for the lower budget sports fanatic, to the no budget limit serious collector. It also allowed us to appeal to the male attendees of all ages at our event. We will definitely include them as a part of our Auction in the future."
Monica Fox, Auction Co-Chair
St. Elizabeth's Day School
"Sports Gallery was a pleasure to work with and far exceeded our expectations. Your fantastic selection of merchandise, helpful staff and excellent communication made organizing our silent auction very pleasurable."
Dave Burt, Events Coordinator
Los Gatos Little League, Los Gatos, CA
"The Tim Griffith Foundation appreciates the support we receive from the Sports Gallery - especially Kristie. They have provided sports memorabilia for our annual gala the past 6-years. They are easy to work with and have become a part of the "TGF family". This has enabled us to draw more attendees for the event. Their merchandise is great and very desirable to our attendees! Thanks for your continued support Sports Gallery."
Al Cunningham, Tim Griffith Foundation
"Not having worked with Sports Gallery previously I didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the whole process was. I received knowledgeable support in selecting the memorabilia items, gathered logistic info on how to properly display the items for the best presentation, and billing was very simple. The entire process exceeded my expectations and I look forward to working with the knowledgeable Sports Gallery staff again."
Ellen Samtomauro, Silent Auction Chairman
Willow Glen Founder's Day Event, San Jose, CA
Utilizing our experience and expertise in charity auctions and fundraisers, we're confident we can seemlessly integrate into your event and meet your fundraising objectives. So if you are having a fundraising auction, contact us and let us walk you through our Auction Program.
There's nothing to lose and so much for you and your organization to gain!
Kristie Carlquist, Sports Gallery's Fundraising Services Program Manager is ready to assist you with your fundraiser.
Kristie has a strong background in retail, fundraising, event planning and promotion. She has worked with numerous organizations and charities to meet their fundraising goals, including The Bryan Stow Fund, Tim Griffith Foundation, Dream On Foundation, Archbishop Mitty Athletics and many, many more.
So whatever your event and fundraising needs, please don't hesitate to contact Kristie and her team at:
She's ready to help make your event a smashing success.